Energy Saving Tips to Get You Ready for Spring!
As we look forward to packing our snow boots up and turning down our thermostats, the start of spring is also a fresh opportunity for you to save money on your energy bills.
Since 1946, the Tomasso family has been serving the families of Northern New Jersey with reliable and convenient Oilheat deliveries. During our over 75 years of service, we have collected lots of tips to help our customers conserve energy for every season of the year.
Here are a few springtime energy tips.
- Open your windows: Avoid turning on your air conditioning and naturally cool your home by opening the windows and letting the air inside.
- Use ceiling fans: Cooling your home with ceiling fans instead of air conditioning will help lower your electricity bill.
- Schedule a heating or cooling system tune-up: Annual tune-ups and maintenance will help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems when it comes time to use them.
- Use window treatments: Energy-efficient blinds and shades can block out sunlight and reduce heat inside your home when temperatures rise.
- Replace weather stripping: A newly sealed window will help to keep the warm air outside and the cool air in.
- Place a fuel delivery: Protect your tank and heating system by calling Tomasso Bros. Oil Online for a fuel delivery this spring.